That Means a Lot

 


2/23/1965

(Beatles Studio Diary)

Studio Two (control room only): 10.00am-1.00pm. Stereo mixing: 'Yes It Is' (from take 14); 'You've Got To Hide Your Love Away' (from take 9); 'If You've Got Trouble' (from take 1); 'Tell Me What You See' (from take 4); 'I Need You' (from take 5); 'Another Girl' (from take 1); 'Ticket To Ride' (from take 2); 'You Like Me Too Much' (from take 8); 'The Night Before' (remix 1, from take 2); 'You're Going To Lose That Girl' (remix 1, from take 3); 'That Means A Lot' (from take 1); 'You're Going To Lose That Girl' (remix 2, from take 3).


As a lyric:

Studio two
10 to 1
Yes it is
Tell me what you see

You've got to hide
If you've got trouble
I need you
Another girl

Ticket to ride
You like me too much
The night before
You're going to lose

You've got to hide
If you've got trouble
I need you
That means a lot 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 2nds

September 30ths

Composition Strategies Game

On the Other Side of the Year

Songs With Bridges

Atomic Disease

Isomelody and Isorhythm

Harmonic Cycling