Edge And the Border

 


Sometimes when I hear something interesting in AI-generated music I'll transcribe it and arrange it in some fashion. There's an interesting minor chord a minor second below the tonic chord, which is something odd I would never do, but AI plays by different rules. 

The AI version with over-the top guitar soloing: 

 

 The "short", only 30 seconds long with a flute playing the melody:


The lyrics are derived from Dynaxiom 0408: Beauty finds itself and its beholder, then fleshed out.

Beauty finds itself
And its beholder
When you trust yourself
As a frequency holder 

Beauty hides itself
It could be bolder
When you find your Self
Over your shoulder

Beauty makes itself
In a linear order
Chaos comes to rest
At the edge and the border

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 2nds

September 30ths

Composition Strategies Game

On the Other Side of the Year

Atomic Disease

Harmonic Cycling

Isomelody and Isorhythm