4/15/2024

 Don't Lose Your Key


Israel mulling a counter-attack. The Middle East has always been about "the first stone". (someone on CNN called Iran's offensive was a "telegraph" which was an interesting metaphor). There's already been one round. At some point someone has to not react. This was always my stance on 9/11. The US should have not retaliated. A few days ago I was watching an interview with Caroline Myss. I think she's interesting in that she's a "secular spiritialist".  "I'm going to go against what my reason wants me to do what my heart what my gut says. I want to destroy these people and I'm going to go against that and say I want that desire out of me."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 2nds

Composition Strategies Game

September 30ths

Atomic Disease

On the Other Side of the Year

Songs With Bridges

Isomelody and Isorhythm

August 4ths